We have a great pleasure to invite you to EAST-WEST DESIGN & TEST SYMPOSIUM - EWDTS'13
The main target of the East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS) is to exchange experiences in the field of design, design automation and test of electronic circuits and systems, between the technologists and scientists from Eastern and Western Europe, as well as North America and other parts of the world, The symposium aims at attracting attendees especially from the Newly Independent States (NIS) and countries around the Black Sea and Central Asia.
This year EWDTS'13 will take place in Rostov-on-Don, Russia:
- Population: 1,089,261 people.
- Science and education center.
- Rostov-on-Don hosts higher educational establishments, including universities, academies.
- Rostov-on-Don is one of the biggest scientific and industrial center of Russia.
- Venue of EWDTS 2013 is Don State Technical University is the biggest dynamically developing centre of science, education and culture.
- In modern times, Rostov-on-Don has experienced economic growth. Numerous start-up companies have established headquarters in the city, the median income is increasing, and the city is being transformed into a modern, industrial and technology-rich hub.