Editorial Board Requirements
Main Tasks of Editors and EB members
- General advocacy for publishing high-quality work in RI publications and acquiring authors.
- Strategic and operational advice (unsolicited, as well as in editorial board meetings).
- Handling papers as section editor in the editorial board members area of expertise through the peer-review process.
- PhD degree.
- Recognition as a top expert in their scientific area.
- Be always performed at the top of your peers.
- Publications in the fields of Computer Science publications in top journals in these fields. presentation of the work at national and international conferences.
- Works citation by other scientists.